Thursday, April 21, 2016

IMMORTAL HIDE

IMMORTAL HIDE
01 March 2016
12:34

"Time is immortal and can hide the love"

There was time when you dream
Wind on field weren't hot
Breath I felt when you were close
All the while I was no one

Reason I say is no more now
I am the wood burned bad
Years passed as you rained
Time stuck when u lie

I am half drench till my toe
As the rain stopped over a night
Wood shadow reflects you
Do you know the change in me

Birds never empathize the wood
As winter, they may remain mine
I guess not too along its been
Wood as I am laying in dark

Clay on the field is still wet
Before I tell my story ,you wait
I know the bird between the Love
When you say two meaning hidden

Don’t be afraid as wood is dark as I am
cloud always needs more and lose nothing
When u don’t believe in moment
Time I have is less to lose

Just remember once you fly across
In a moment the cloud passes
And the end of wood is nothing
When u skip the truth ,wood is wood


"There is always someone out there for everyone to dine"

No comments:

Post a Comment