Thursday, April 21, 2016

Door Down Street

Time never changed ,can't pick the place
Running with lonely past, day that i wasted
I never wanted a day but walked alone
two step away from death and fire

Glad i am still alive seeking for unknown
so you think i not a person
sky and clouds are formed from my eyes
I never afraid to tell what it is

years running around on same boat
I wish you are the one but why me
can't view myself anymore on breaking road
knocked almost all the door down street

when will i feel the eyes that looks me
travels i took for looking the lies
telegraphs i wrote where did it go
could someone tell me story to sleep

buried myself below the veins
Not in a hurry ,well as i have seen the worst
still can take more until am stoned
no reason for you to beat so fast

colors are different but i choose the one
trains i travel took me to the west
birds i saw flew over the past
Meaning you search is nowhere ,it's me

pain is not anyone ,It's a music that i play
strings are hard, while i sing
Until the day when the darling dipped

Now here I go for walk in rain

No comments:

Post a Comment