Tuesday, May 19, 2015

WOODS


When everyone enter this world, there is almost a dream that each of you carry in your heart and most don't get the chance of  telling people who you care the most, that this all happen in between us in life.
Yes,even i have kept my life going along a dark hidden road, which leads into woods.which has my heart inside the wood, which I felt very humble when meeting her and telling the story; how i grew and knew that i have heart.


Beginning Is Not Always An End

But

The End Comes Always, The Way You Began

I begin now AND si vede END


As these Woods,so As Dark

Masters rays of the sunset pierce

Slanting Down Into Woods

As These Woods so As Dark

But

Still I Feel the Pain

where I See Blood Over My Vein

Along With Oyster Mushroom


Oyster mushroom is part of my Life

Now I saw Rays going Down

Redeem Failed on Darkness Peak

protesting Against What I Seek


Days unturned.. darkness stayed

Redeem Failed

Waited in Dark till Day I burn

 

I Know I Will Burn,Not required an Angel to turn

because I AM THE WOOD

I Fell the heat

I Fell the heat

I Fell the heat ,YES I AM burning

 
May be thats unfeigned like i realise that i have heart

she Came As Rain left before the shine

I Fell the heat ,YES I AM burning

 
I see My self into Broken trunks

Hey!My roots are in tact

I See them rolling with Fire

May be thats unfeigned like I realise that I have EYES

I see HER in Far like SMALL pond

 
My sprits in the Way of parts reached HER

fire was put down

I felt the cold ,thats not My Fault

Il suo immenso dolore

BCOX I AM STILL FLOATING

 
I AM WOOD***si vede END


By
Naveen Vito   


About me: Why Palstro : http://palstro.blogspot.in/p/read-the.html
 

No comments:

Post a Comment