Thursday, May 21, 2015

BIRD AND BURN

 
Time to time life keep changing like climate and for most of them who are in love, its unpredictable.There will be a day for man who is in love, walking alone on lonely road to strip his feeling during the time when rain comes like a shower from heaven.
Here i couldn't wait for the shower from heaven as i was already running out of time.so I seek for a bird and it came but nearer it came ,the hotter i felt... 

 
Bird and Burn
I walked on strange road, world ends
 
I puke on road side, rained that day
 
I striped my feeling, day by day
 
Well slept on lane, dreaming 2 miles away…
 
Woke up by broken dreams
 
lonely road; where no one dreams
 
my eyes on Midnight bird
 
                                                                                 seeing threw the misty night
 
 
 
No clue how it flew but It's my bird
 
why don’t you stay until the day
 
It was my love and i wish to tell
 
Can anyone tell aves 2 miles away...
 
 
 
Sand is low and waiting for aves to come
 
lies that you said and flowers that i gave
 
truth you hide, when i see you as drug
 
here it comes but now i want aves 2 miles away...
 
 
 
Now it's time for new day to dawn
 
for soul ,i don't know where it goes
 
but here comes the aves 2 miles away...
 
but here comes the aves 2 miles away...
 
 
When spring began and winter ended
 
I floated as wood as dark as i am
 
aves you take me as woods & quemadura (burn)
 
i see my soul and wood are same as my love
 
 
2 miles away...i saw my end
 
2 miles away...i saw my tears
 
2 miles away...No matter the way it pain
 
2 miles away...i see you
 

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks much,Its hard when someone takes their time to say what they want to as comment "RaKEB

      Delete